Starting June 4th theLab will be gathering, training and imparting fire into a company of prophetic messengers.
Discover the authority that you have in Christ and the burning of the Holy Spirit that you’ll release into people, cities and nations!
theLab Internship is a 13-week pursuit into the fiery heart of God. Learn more at www.revivallab.com and apply TODAY!
THIS SUNDAY we’ll have a wonderful Easter Sunday Family Dinner immediately after the Revival Church service!
Invite your friends and bring a main course AND a side OR a dessert!
Jesus is risen!
The faith in the room was pulled on during this powerful and challenging teaching—watch now!
We are called to move from a life of low level prophetic influence, to a much more effective level of prophetic authority. Discover how in this teaching, Prophetic Authority. You can watch the video or listen to the audio at http://media.johnburton.net.
I received several comments about this teaching. It really hit home and impacted people deeply.
Here are some quotes from the video:
- When our prayer moves into the place of deep groaning, we move from intercession to legislation.
- Our natural analysis that fuels our prayer and our prophecy is locking us into a lesser life.
- Doubt fueled prayer actually causes more damage than good.There's power of life & death in the tongue.It would be better not to pray at all.
- Unbelief can cancel out even the most accurate and weighty prophecies and plans of God.
- Regarding petition: we should stop wasting time in prayer trying to convince God to do something we don't believe he'll do.
- If we don't deal with unbelief, our ministry will actually transfer unbelief to others, which will result in them being condemned. (Mark 16)
- In a day when we're trying to get the church praying more, there's actually a deeper graduation into a life of less petition.
- Unbelief keeps us from moving from having mere influence to a place of operating in great authority.
AND, don’t forget to submit dreams, visions and prophecies to www.detroitprophecy.com!
A Property Right In Lovely Ferndale—Opportunity Or Long Shot?
There’s a chance to share a property AND hold joint worship services with a pagan organization in Ferndale!
Of course, there are some issues to consider, but I wonder what the bigger picture might present to us.
Is it possible that we could share a state of the art, multi-million dollar property with this pagan organization for less than we are paying now in St. Clair Shores, AND impact their community with abundant life?
Here’s a proposal of how the services would be merged:
Revival Church would be responsible for:
The Pagan Organization would be responsible for:
- Altar time/personal ministry
- Receiving the tithes and offerings
- Community development
- All ceremonies (weddings, baby dedications, etc.)
Let me know what you think. I know it’s way outside of the box, but it could be powerful!
*The pagan culture may have a lot to offer. For example, I wonder about their use of acronyms. I included a sentence at the very beginning of this message that holds a secret clue if you turn the words into an acronym.