My name is John Burton and I am praying for new Kingdom connections with pastors and leaders both in this nation and around the world.
I’d love to give you a call and hear more about your ministry. Is there a time that would work?
If you feel it would benefit your ministry, we can discuss scheduling a church event or conference in your region that would powerfully encourage you and your team!
In the meantime, my bio can be viewed at www.johnburton.net if you’d like to take a look.
The short version is:
- I’ve planted two churches, one in Colorado and one in Detroit.
- I’ve written eight books on the topics of prayer, reformation and revival.
- I directed one of the primary internships at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City.
- I crave being in God’s presence with other hungry people!
- I also believe strongly in the local church and would love to serve your mission.
Contact me any time via email at email@example.com or phone at 719.231.6000.
I can’t wait to hear from you!
Impact lives THIS SATURDAY as we pray over the Winter Jam event with Family Life Radio!
The first show is THIS MONDAY, so be sure to listen in! You can stream it online if you aren’t in the Detroit area here: http://rdo.to/WDRJ
Detroit needs YOU!
5000 cards arrived yesterday, and now we just need laborers to pass them out THIS SATURDAY, February 22nd from 4-6pm at Winter Jam!
The concept is simple—we will walk and pray as people line up outside for the concert. Then, after we pray for a random person, without them realizing it, we will simply hand them a card and say, “We just prayed for you, is there anything else we can pray for?” That’s it!
Family Life Radio is promoting this Prayer Jam on air, and we are believing for a turnout of people who are passionate about revival in Detroit!
At 4pm sharp, meet us at the main entrance to Joe Louis Arena.
Keep in mind, you will need to park and walk, so leave sufficient time!
If you don’t want to interact with people, that’s OK. Just walk with us!
This will be a powerful event!
You can listen to an interview on Family Life Radio here: http://www.myflr.org/john-burton-hope-hero-february-2014/
Then, after the prayer event, you are invited to join us for our Saturday night service at Revival Church! It begins at 7pm!
Revival Church is located at 26091 Sherwood, Warren, MI 48091.
Dennis Reanier will be at Revival Church Sunday AND Fire in February begins TONIGHT in Dearborn Heights!
I’ve heard from several people over the last week share that extreme expectancy has hit over the last several days—and I believe this weekend will be a powerful catalyst into encounter in Detroit!
This Sunday night at Revival Church, Dennis Reanier will be ministering after a passionate session of intercession driven worship!
Dennis Reanier is an apostolic leader with a prophetic voice to inspire this generation in the purposes of God. As the founder of the Apostolic Resource Center, Revival Cry Ministries, and LOFT, Dennis is known for equipping high impact leaders. He is the co-founder of “Be A Hero, USA” a non-profit organization for helping children at risk around the world. He continues to activate countless people nationally and internationally with gifts of evangelism, prophecy, and healing to stir revival, reformation, and revolution for the emerging agenda of the end time harvest. He is the author of the popular book “Shaking Heaven and Earth.” Dennis has appeared on several Christian radio and television broadcasts including TBN and XP Media with Patricia King. He received a B.A. in Sociology from Seattle Pacific University and a M.A. in Theology at Fuller Theological Seminary. Dennis and his wife, Tammi reside in Bozeman, Montana with their four daughters Jordan, Raegan, Naomi, and Josie.
FIRE IN FEBRUARY TONIGHT
What is Fire In February?
What is Fire In February? It is a release of freedom and fire of the Holy Spirit in the midst of the cold Michigan winter. A unique anointing has accompanied this annual event, almost without regard to who the special guest ministers may be. A coalition of anywhere from four or more revival-seeking churches come together to worship passionately and hear a prophetic word from our speakers. One of the goals is to bring different streams of revival together to release a flood of the Spirit into the Detroit metro area! With the location in the Dearborn area, it has become a witness of dynamic spiritual life in an environment of dead religion and an opportunity for the kingdom workers and believers there to get reignited. Fire In February begins on Friday afternoon with a “Prayer Rumble” in Dearborn and runs through Saturday. The evening services are marked by passionate worship where people are encouraged and welcomed to get out of their seats, dance, jump, wave banners, kneel, etc… as they go after God. “Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty” (the scripture on the Spirit of Detroit statue at City Hall)! Usually a 15-20 minute “prayer rumble” erupts where we pray for the strategic Dearborn and Detroit area accompanied by prophetic music. Multiple pastors give leadership to the services. Then our speakers are released to bring a Word of the Lord to the people and the region, and personal prayer ministry and/or more powerful prophetic intercession follows. There are Saturday workshops on various relevant topics. There is also a key strategic service on Saturday morning and a Saturday women's luncheon (not for women only!) at noon Fire In February is scheduled for February 22-23. This year's line-up of guests is one of the most powerful yet! Mark your calendars and stay tuned! Get a video taste of last year’s Fire In February at http://youtu.be/AOelngZjObo
The Fire In February Pastoral Leadership Team
Joe Sazyc – Lead Pastor, Dearborn Heights First Assembly of God, Next Great Awakening Ministries – Conference Director
Bret Abdullah – Associate Pastor, Dearborn Heights Assembly of God
Ashley Bibeau – Associate Pastor, Dearborn Heights First Assembly of God
Bill and Clara Bolin – Lead Pastors, Floodgate Renewal Fellowship – Brighton
John Burton – Lead Pastor, Revival Church – Madison Heights
Datron Davis – Lead Pastor, ReGENeration Church – Detroit
Quran Karriem – Associate Pastor, Faith Christian Assembly – Melvindale
Randy and Deborah O'Dell – Lead Pastors, The Crossing Church – Farmington
David Okai – Lead Pastor, Resurrection and Life Assembly of God – Berkely
All meetings will take place at Dearborn Heights First Assembly of God unless otherwise stated
- Friday, February 22, 3 – 5 p.m. – Dearborn Prayer Rumble with Ed Watts speaking – @ The Dearborn Justice House of Prayer / Springwells Fellowship, 14900 Michigan Ave., Dearborn (see map below).
- Friday, February 22, 7:30 p.m. – Opening Rally – Kim and Shari Babcock, Ed Watts, Aaron Swanger
- Saturday, February 23, 10 a.m. – Revival in Michigan Rally – Richard Crisco, Rick Warzywak, Aaron Swanger
- Saturday, February 23, noon – Women's Luncheon – Shari Babcock
- Saturday, February 23, 2 – 4 p.m. – Workshops – (stay tuned for more details!)
“More Than Money Matters” – Brent Hanson
“Wholeness: Soul, Mind and Body” – Jill Janiec
“The Dangers of Chrislam” – Adam Simnowitz
“Michigan: Lampstand to the World” – Rick Warzywak
- Saturday, February 23, 6 p.m. – Closing Rally – Ellis Smith, Aaron Swanger
The Friday afternoon Dearborn Prayer Rumble ONLY will be held at the Dearborn Justice House of Prayer site, 14900 Michigan Ave., Dearborn, 3 – 5 p.m.
Are you part of the cross-bearing company of fire-breathing awakeners that God is raising up? Listen to this heavily anointed event and respond!
The past week in Manitou Springs, Colorado resulted in a shaking and weighty awakening for every person on our team. Listen as I share the encounters here: media.johnburton.net/6936545
Trust me, you WANT to listen to this…the last half of the audio includes an other-worldly prophetic session where the calling for revival was revealed AND clips from each of the three services, including our attack against witchcraft and the drunkenness I was rocked with. High entertainment value for sure!
We are gathering an army of carriers of fire who will travel with us to the cities of the Earth. The team that we took to Manitou flowed in such extreme authority and power that everybody was hit dramatically. We dealt with heavy witchcraft and strategic demonic attack at a high level, and watched as God then flooded that place. Humbled.
The three nights revealed a very clear strategy for all of us:
- Night One: Personal breakthrough. We battled and experienced fire and joy and breakthrough on a personal level.
- Night Two: Holy Spirit arrival. I was drunk most of the night as the Holy Spirit poured out. Many want to camp here, but we cannot.
- Night Three: Militant attack. Full of the Holy Spirit, we experience an extreme level of witchcraft in the room, and we went after it with authority and power.
This is a pattern of advance for all of us. I break it down and share sound clips: media.johnburton.net/6936545
CARRIERS OF FIRE
Are you ready to invite our team to your city for an event that will bring deliverance, shock and awe? We are broken and humble people, emboldened by the fire of God and ready to serve you.
Visit www.johnburton.net/booking for more info. I’d love to talk with you directly.
You will have the opportunity to listen to four of our team members in the audio from last night here: media.johnburton.net/6936545
The house of prayer must be launched NOW! NOW! NOW!
Julia Palermo prophesied with trembling urgency regarding the house of prayer in the Detroit region. It must be launched now!
Are you ready to help build a night and day center of strategic, revelation driven prayer? Contact us!
We need to add fresh intercessors, musicians and others. We need to raise at least $44,000 more. You can donate here: www.detroitrevivalchurch.com/donate
YOUR IMPENDING ADVENTURE
I also want to invite you to listen to a message that will provoke you to fulfill your ministry. It’s titled Your Impending Adventure. It’s a NOW word and will help you take very clear steps toward a completed calling. I’ll include the notes below.
Listen here: media.johnburton.net/6936482
AUDIT THELAB CLASS “BECOMING UNOFFENDABLE” THIS THURSDAY
Offense will cause many to fall away and go to Hell. It’s a big deal.
This is my most requested teaching, and you can audit the class THIS THURSDAY at 7pm!
Simply show up at 7pm this Thursday and pay $25 at the door.
Revival Church meets at CENTRAL CHURCH, 1529 E. 12 Mile Rd, Madison Heights, MI 48071.
Here’s the notes for Your Impending Adventure
Your Impending Adventure
a. Nobody was called into an average life.
i. Certainly not now! At the end of the age!
1. An undertaking or enterprise of a hazardous nature.
2. a risky undertaking of unknown outcome
3. An undertaking of a questionable nature, especially one involving intervention in another state's affairs.
4. “An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered” [G.K. Chesterton All Things Considered]
iii. British Antarctic explorer Sir Ernest Shackleton (1874-1922) placed this advertisement in London newspapers in 1900 in preparation for the National Antarctic Expedition (which subsequently failed to reach the South Pole).“Men Wanted For Hazardous Journey. Small wages, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, safe return doubtful. Honor and recognition in case of success.”Shackleton later said that “it seemed as though all the men in Great Britain were determined to accompany me, the response was so overwhelming.”
1. Yes! The adventure is there for you!
b. All you have to do is sign up and pay the fee!
i. It costs your dreams, plans, comfort and safety!
ii. Your adventure will impact many!
a. Step one: Isaiah sees God (These steps come from Ungers Handbook)
i. Isaiah 6:1-4 (ESV) 1 In the year that King Uzziah died I saw the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up; and the train of his robe filled the temple. 2 Above him stood the seraphim. Each had six wings: with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. 3 And one called to another and said: “Holy, holy, holy is the LORD of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory!” 4 And the foundations of the thresholds shook at the voice of him who called, and the house was filled with smoke.
1. Most people don’t get to this point!
2. Your adventure begins by laying down everything so you can see God!
3. Go after him! Burn! Pray! Devote your every breath to knowing him deeply!
ii. Step two: Isaiah sees himself
1. Isaiah 6:5 (ESV) 5 And I said: “Woe is me! For I am lost; for I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips; for my eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts!”
2. You cannot see God without having a revelation of your own wretched condition!
3. Jeremiah 17:9-10 (ESV) 9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it? 10 “I the LORD search the heart and test the mind, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds.”
4. Hebrews 3:12-13 (ESV) 12 Take care, brothers, lest there be in any of you an evil, unbelieving heart, leading you to fall away from the living God. 13 But exhort one another every day, as long as it is called “today,” that none of you may be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin.
5. 1 John 1:6-7 (ESV) 6 If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.
6. The closer the look on our own condition, the greater the revelation of our fruit.
a. Matthew 7:17-20 (ESV) 17 So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. 18 A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.
b. We must repent, confess, let God search our hearts continually.
i. It’s in the Lord’s Prayer
ii. Matthew 6:12 (ESV) 12 and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
iii. Believes must live a life of confession and repentance.
iv. Matthew 3:6 (ESV) 6 and they were baptized by him in the river Jordan, confessing their sins.
c. Acts 19:18-20 (ESV) 18 Also many of those who were now believers came, confessing and divulging their practices. 19 And a number of those who had practiced magic arts brought their books together and burned them in the sight of all. And they counted the value of them and found it came to fifty thousand pieces of silver. 20 So the word of the Lord continued to increase and prevail mightily.
d. Luke 17:3-4 (ESV) 3 Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him, 4 and if he sins against you seven times in the day, and turns to you seven times, saying, ‘I repent,’ you must forgive him.”
e. Let God search your heart continually in the place of fervent prayer.
i. 1 Chronicles 28:9 (ESV) 9 “And you, Solomon my son, know the God of your father and serve him with a whole heart and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches all hearts and understands every plan and thought. If you seek him, he will be found by you, but if you forsake him, he will cast you off forever.
ii. Jeremiah 17:10 (ESV) 10 “I the LORD search the heart and test the mind, to give every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his deeds.”
f. Torrey's Prescription For Revival “I can give a prescription that will bring a revival to any church or community or any city on earth. “First, let a few Christians (they need not be many) get thoroughly right with God themselves. This is the prime essential. If this is not done, the rest that I am to say will come to nothing. “Second, let them bind themselves together in a prayer group to pray for a revival until God opens the heavens and comes down. “Third, let them put themselves at the disposal of God for Him to use as He sees fit in winning others to Christ. That is all! “This is sure to bring a revival to any church or community. I have given this prescription around the world. It has been taken by many churches and many communities, and in no instance has it ever failed; and it cannot fail!”
i. This is huge!
ii. We must get thoroughly right with God! Let God search us! Is there any impure thought? Do we ever lie? Do we ever gossip? Do we ever disobey God?
iii. Torrey said: This is the prime essential. If this is not done, the rest that I am to say will come to nothing.
iv. You may have heard a theology out there that says Jesus forgave our sins past, present and future. That’s incomplete, and it leads people away from confession and repentance and dying daily.
1. Jesus did what he needed to do, but, unrepentant sin, ignored sin, cannot go unresolved! You can sin in the future and have it not be covered!
2. Spend hours in the prayer room and you will discover issue after issue… and it’s glorious!
3. If we cover unrepentant sin with sugar and honey, it’s still diseased on the inside. You can dip rotting meat that’s full of maggots into chocolate, and attempt to hide the corruption… but the realty remains, the inside is spoiled.
4. I shared the following on Facebook: The false belief that we are exempt from penalties of future sins with no confession or repentance is dangerous beyond measure.
5. Someone responded: Who believes that way?
6. I said: Millions of Christians. It's a huge false movement.
7. He said: Guess I'd have to go to a church that preaches a false word to know…praise God for the Baptists.
iii. Step three: Isaiah is cleansed
1. It’s good to let God reveal wickedness in us so we can be cleansed by fire!
2. Isaiah 6:6-7 (ESV) 6 Then one of the seraphim flew to me, having in his hand a burning coal that he had taken with tongs from the altar. 7 And he touched my mouth and said: “Behold, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away, and your sin atoned for.”
3. 1 John 1:9 (ESV) 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
4. Hebrews 12:1 (ESV) 1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,
5. Psalm 51:10-12 (ESV) 10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. 11 Cast me not away from your presence, and take not your Holy Spirit from me. 12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit.
a. The reason it’s so good to let God search out the corruption in our hearts, is because we can be freed from it!
iv. Step four: Isaiah is commissioned
1. Prophetic messengers will have the boldness to proclaim the word of the Lord regardless of its tone!
2. Wiersbe Outlines: Now God can call Isaiah and use him to preach His Word. The prophet is no longer wrapped up in his own needs; he wants to do the will of God. He is no longer burdened by sin; he has been cleansed. He is no longer discouraged; he knows that God is on the throne. Now he is ready to go to work.
3. Isaiah 6:8-10 (ESV) 8 And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?” Then I said, “Here I am! Send me.” 9 And he said, “Go, and say to this people: “‘Keep on hearing, but do not understand; keep on seeing, but do not perceive.’ 10 Make the heart of this people dull, and their ears heavy, and blind their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed.”
4. This is God’s cry! Whom shall I send? Who will go for us?
a. Matthew 9:35-38 (ESV) 35 And Jesus went throughout all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and healing every disease and every affliction. 36 When he saw the crowds, he had compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. 37 Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; 38 therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.”
v. Step five: Isaiah is given the outcome of the commission
1. Isaiah 6:11-13 (ESV) 11 Then I said, “How long, O Lord?” And he said: “Until cities lie waste without inhabitant, and houses without people, and the land is a desolate waste, 12 and the LORD removes people far away, and the forsaken places are many in the midst of the land. 13 And though a tenth remain in it, it will be burned again, like a terebinth or an oak, whose stump remains when it is felled.” The holy seed is its stump.
a. We see in Mt 13 that Jesus spoke in parables because of this very judgment!
b. Matthew 13:10-14 (ESV) 10 Then the disciples came and said to him, “Why do you speak to them in parables?” 11 And he answered them, “To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given. 12 For to the one who has, more will be given, and he will have an abundance, but from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away. 13 This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. 14 Indeed, in their case the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled that says: “‘“You will indeed hear but never understand, and you will indeed see but never perceive.”
c. And also in John:
i. John 12:37-41 (ESV) 37 Though he had done so many signs before them, they still did not believe in him, 38 so that the word spoken by the prophet Isaiah might be fulfilled: “Lord, who has believed what he heard from us, and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?” 39 Therefore they could not believe. For again Isaiah said, 40 “He has blinded their eyes and hardened their heart, lest they see with their eyes, and understand with their heart, and turn, and I would heal them.” 41 Isaiah said these things because he saw his glory and spoke of him.
d. And in Acts:
i. Acts 28:23-26 (ESV) 23 When they had appointed a day for him, they came to him at his lodging in greater numbers. From morning till evening he expounded to them, testifying to the kingdom of God and trying to convince them about Jesus both from the Law of Moses and from the Prophets. 24 And some were convinced by what he said, but others disbelieved. 25 And disagreeing among themselves, they departed after Paul had made one statement: “The Holy Spirit was right in saying to your fathers through Isaiah the prophet: 26 “‘Go to this people, and say, “You will indeed hear but never understand, and you will indeed see but never perceive.”
e. This is why we need prophetic messengers with a bold spirit of awakening on them!!!!!
2. Ungers: How long would this spiritual deterioration go on? To the complete blotting out of Israel's testimony to the one true God? No, came the divine answer. Only until the complete devastation of the land and the removal of its inhabitants to Babylon were accomplished. Thence a remnant would return to Palestine. Even this tenth part would be further reduced, yet a holy posterity would survive in whom the ultimate hope of Israel would rest and in whom the covenants and promises would be realized.
b. You have an impending adventure if you simply sign up! Be available!
i. Sometimes God will draw you into adventure to cause you to become addicted to adventure!
ii. Wildman story
1. Fearful situation
c. God is looking for a people who are ready to give up the tired, old dreams of man for an adventure that will change societies!
d. Go after it! Don’t fear the risk! Don’t fear failure!
e. A study made a number of years ago said the more education a man has, the less likely he is to be an inventor. Now the reason for that is quite simple. From the time the boy, or girl, starts in school he is examined three or four times a year and, of course, it is a very disastrous thing if he fails. An inventor fails all the time and it is a triumph if he succeeds once. Consequently, if education is an inhibition to invention, it is due entirely to the form by which we rate things and not because of any intellectual differential. —Charles Kettering
Manitou Springs Event: Revolution Experience—Three Nights of Fire
Registration is FREE but REQUIRED for this powerful three night experience in the mountains of Colorado!
Register TODAY at www.rhop.com/revolutionexperience!
I will be bringing a team of intercessors and revivalists from Revival Church in Detroit and the International House of Prayer in Kansas City to pray and contend for a spirit of awakening in the Pikes Peak region.
Worship, intercession, powerful teaching, impartation and personal prophetic ministry are on the agenda for REVOLUTION EXPERIENCE at Revolution House of Prayer.
Wednesday, February 6th through Friday, February 8th at 7pm nightly we will experience an explosive atmosphere of Holy Spirit joy and freedom!
Spread the word and register early!
RHOP is located at 12 Old Man’s Trail, Manitou Springs, Colorado 80829.
Book John Burton for an event in your church and experience the fire and the glory of the Holy Spirit!
An event with John Burton will result in an atmosphere of freedom, fire, healing and joy!
John is currently scheduling meetings both nationally and internationally through the rest of 2012 and into 2013. He has a diverse ministry, has written six books and is ready to preach and train in revival, prayer, local church health, personal freedom and other powerful topics.
For more info and to book John visit www.johnburton.net/booking today!
Pro-church/Pro-leader Cohesion Event
In addition to my thrill ride as the senior leader at Revival Church in the Detroit region, an equally thrilling mission of mine is to bring a message of revival and unity to churches around the world.
It would be an honor to talk with you (or your Senior Pastor) about bringing a Cohesion Event to your church. See my bio, recommendations, teaching videos, TV interviews, articles, books I've written and more at www.johnburton.net/booking.
We would have a lot of fun and your local mission would experience a serious surge of strength and life as I minister messages including:
- Covens in the Church (The body's responsibility to submit to authority for the same of mission advance)
- Carry Like Mary (A message of awakening and positioning)
- Becoming Unoffendable (My most popular teaching)
- A Spirit of Insignificance (Freedom from rejection and insignificance)
- And more!
"John is dangerously prophetic, provoking passion in those in pursuit of revival. In just a few short years, I have witnessed the impact of his obedience to Christ in a region bound by division & religion. His mandate is one of radical devotion, raising up burning ones and releasing them into new levels in their kingdom assignment."
Marcellis Smith, Lead Pastor
"John Burton is a modern day revivalist that sees and wants the heart of God rise up in this present generation! I highly recommend him for any ministry you may be considering. In my opinion, he is like a modern day John the Baptist going ahead preparing people for the Lord! We had him in our church and we were not disappointed and neither will you!"
Pastor Tim Martin
"John Burton is a man who has continued to allow himself to be thrust into the middle of what God is doing. He not only hears from Heaven, but is willing to boldly shout it from the rooftops. If John is stirred about something, I would recommend that you listen."
J.D. King, International Director World Revival Network of Ministries
John Burton is a man with unquenchable passion for God. His life is a living Epistle of the truth that the Kingdom of God is not just in word, but in power. He lights fires wherever he goes leaving behind the unmistakable fragrance of the life of Christ. I highly recommend his ministry to you.
I highly recommend John’s ministry! Can’t wait to do some meetings together with him!
Pastor Brian Simmons
“If you are in a room with John Burton for more than 10 minutes and you don’t have a fire in your belly, I would check your pulse. This man is a fire starter and it’s catchy! John is a revivalist who burns with a passion to see cities and nations set ablaze with love for Jesus! He is a gifted writer, preacher and prophetic minister. He has clear vision and strategy for city wide breakthrough of revival. I highly encourage you to invite his team at TheLab to your church if you are in need of corporate breakthrough!”
COHESIONevents : Address the threat of the anti-church movement with messages of mission and abundant life!
After an exhilarating weekend of teaching in Saskatoon, the pastor of the church strongly encouraged me to get the messages out to pastors around the world.
That is the plan. I am excited about serving pastors and leaders in this nation and everywhere else God highlights.
- For booking info go to www.johnburton.net/booking.
- If you have questions, contact me at www.johnburton.net/contact.
I can’t wait to meet you and bring these messages of freedom and mission advance to your church!
Gather every person you know and head to Detroit for this history making event—TheCall Detroit 11.11.11!
I am already craving finding a corner high up in Ford Field to just hit my face and encounter God as some key national and local leaders lead us into the fire! There is a yearning for an outpouring of God’s Spirit—and Detroit is an epicenter of a soon coming shock from Heaven that will be felt around the world.
This once in a lifetime event should draw every pastor, leader, Christian and hungry person in the Detroit region—and beyond.
Check out some info here and spread the word!
The following links will make it easy to share about TheCall Detroit in your emails, on Facebook, LinkedIn and other Social channels.
- Detroit Video Trailer with Lou Engle "Come to Ford Field!" Here is the promo video link for the extended version of the invitation. Just copy and paste this in your browser, email or links. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n335NYm8N_k&feature=youtu.be
- To print out promotional materials or share on our websites this page has all the code from TheCall Detroit http://thecall.com/Publisher/Article.aspx?ID=1000104419
- "Join us in daily prayer on 8 Mile in Detroit." Listen and share a new Detroit Video of Lou speaking on the significance of this place http://youtu.be/zdavmQkQlSo
- Our latest video message from Lou Engle at Ford Field can be found at this link (Remember, just click on any link to take you to the videos then copy those same links to share with your friends) http://youtu.be/tzbrgoy01y4
- We are in a 40 day fast for TheCall. It is not to late to join in. For more information go to thecall.com/40dayfast
- So we can plan please make sure you register for the event at this link Thecall.com.
- We have been informed that the first 100 buses coming to Ford Field in Detroit will have have free parking for TheCall gathering so get there early to secure a spot
- You can direct other questions you may have on TheCall to TheCall.com and we will have someone address them.