Tomorrow morning at 10am the revolution in Detroit continues at Revival Church North!
We’ll be going hard after God, encountering him in prayer and worship and catching the vision of widespread fire in the region!
FOOD AND FUN!
After the service ends, we’ll hang out and fire up the grill and eat, talk and get to know each other!
I would love to have a room full of people I’ve never met before! Come out and bring everyone you can find to this brand new church plant!
If you’d like to let us know you are coming, that would be great! We’ll be ready for you! Contact us here: http://revivalnorth.com/contact-us/
For a map and directions, click HERE.
We are gathering a team of hungry people who are ready to experience God in this region in unprecedented fashion.
As one of what will ultimately be 50 Revival Church locations in the Detroit region, we are devoted to starting fires and inviting people to watch us burn!
These fires will spread—and fast. The harvest is ripe and God is gathering those who are ready to help infuse them with the abundant life of Jesus!
What should you expect? Freedom and fire!
Revival Church has a passionate and fun atmosphere, exciting and challenging teaching, God’s amazing presence and a environment to nurture life-long friendships!
If you are looking for a point of reference, we affirm and appreciate a variety of ministry streams including the International House of Prayer in Kansas City, Bethel Church in Redding, California, Barbara Yoder, Steve Gray and World Revival Church, John Kilpatrick and The Bay of the Holy Spirit, Catch The Fire in Toronto, Lou Engle and many others who embrace the power and presence of God and his advancing Kingdom.
So, plan your visit by contacting us here, dress any way you want (most of us dress in jeans), bring the family, grab some free coffee and enjoy Jesus!
The Culture is our set of core values at Revival Church. It sets the pace and clearly communicates the culture we are called to establish and steward.
- Our mission is your freedom – The mission of freedom from sin, sickness and poverty drives everything we do at Revival Church. We reject a casual approach to God and affirm abundant life, passion and fire for all.
- Honor is in our DNA – Honor is something we are. No matter the issue, you can’t stop us from honoring you! We believe that honor is a condition of the heart and not dependent on someone’s actions toward us.
- We rally around the vision – Revival Church is built on the vision God gave John. As a company of burning ones, we are passionate defenders and champions of it. Every person is responsible to catch fire and burn hot every day. The resulting corporate torch will inflame our region with revival.
- We are a threat to the status quo – This is a ministry of extreme reformation. As we storm against the prevailing flow of the church and society, we fully believe many will be provoked to turn and follow our lead into freedom.
- There is one church in the city and we aren’t it – Revival Church is one department of many in the landscape of the city church. Our focus is regional impact and the increase of the harvest that will be felt far and wide.
- We affirm ridiculous faith – We simply believe that God is extreme and his plans are bigger than what we can imagine. If it doesn’t look ridiculously insane, it’s less than what God has in mind.
- We are all about the numbers – We are unapologetically intense in our mission to gather and equip people of destiny.
- Corporate mission prevails – We are focused on preparing for the influx of zealous people the harvest will bring to Revival Church. We launch and support only those endeavors that fit into the corporate mission.
- We refuse to live below the Biblical norm – Healings, signs, wonders, miracles, extreme love and bold prophetic teaching were and are the standard.
- Poverty has no chance – Extravagant giving in every sphere of life, whether it’s in the church or a big tip at the coffee shop, will displace a spirit of poverty, transform individuals and reform the economy of our region.
- Sickness and disease have no right to torment believers – The Lord Jesus Christ has been given power and authority over all sickness and disease. He has delegated that authority to us.
- We err on the side of freedom – Revival is messy and is to be stewarded, not controlled. We embrace an atmosphere of bold prophetic declaration and Holy Spirit initiated freedom.
We look forward to getting to know you!
The Revival Church Team
Gather every person you know and head to Detroit for this history making event—TheCall Detroit 11.11.11!
I am already craving finding a corner high up in Ford Field to just hit my face and encounter God as some key national and local leaders lead us into the fire! There is a yearning for an outpouring of God’s Spirit—and Detroit is an epicenter of a soon coming shock from Heaven that will be felt around the world.
This once in a lifetime event should draw every pastor, leader, Christian and hungry person in the Detroit region—and beyond.
Check out some info here and spread the word!
The following links will make it easy to share about TheCall Detroit in your emails, on Facebook, LinkedIn and other Social channels.
- Detroit Video Trailer with Lou Engle "Come to Ford Field!" Here is the promo video link for the extended version of the invitation. Just copy and paste this in your browser, email or links. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n335NYm8N_k&feature=youtu.be
- To print out promotional materials or share on our websites this page has all the code from TheCall Detroit http://thecall.com/Publisher/Article.aspx?ID=1000104419
- "Join us in daily prayer on 8 Mile in Detroit." Listen and share a new Detroit Video of Lou speaking on the significance of this place http://youtu.be/zdavmQkQlSo
- Our latest video message from Lou Engle at Ford Field can be found at this link (Remember, just click on any link to take you to the videos then copy those same links to share with your friends) http://youtu.be/tzbrgoy01y4
- We are in a 40 day fast for TheCall. It is not to late to join in. For more information go to thecall.com/40dayfast
- So we can plan please make sure you register for the event at this link Thecall.com.
- We have been informed that the first 100 buses coming to Ford Field in Detroit will have have free parking for TheCall gathering so get there early to secure a spot
- You can direct other questions you may have on TheCall to TheCall.com and we will have someone address them.
Barbara Yoder shared a key message to the churches of Michigan to sow $1000 into TheCall Detroit on 11/11/11
I’m so blessed at the heart of giving at Revival Church!
Amy and I are continually excited about the culture of faith here that will end up impacting the economy and history of revival in Detroit!
Barbara Yoder is calling for 1000 churches to sow $1000 into TheCall which will be held at Ford Field in Detroit on 11/11/11.
This resonates in my spirit, and I want to boldly invite you to give today toward this life altering event.
You can give online at www.detroitrevivalchurch.com/donate.
Be sure to LEAVE A COMMENT to indicate you are sowing toward TheCall. Everything that is raised with that comment will go toward TheCall.
If we raise more than $1000, the excess will be donated there as well.
Our heart is for the city church of Detroit to explode! Revival is coming and as we invest in the process we are sure to experience blessings beyond our wildest imaginations!
Proverbs 11:25 A generous person will prosper, whoever refreshes others will be refreshed.
We are gathering 1000 intercessors to pray together every Friday night
The mandate to gather 1000 intercessors is becoming more clear, and more critical.
If we handle this well, and are immediate and continual in our response, a culture shocking invasion of the Holy Spirit could actually hit this region.
DON’T SIGN UP, SHOW UP
theLab is the vehicle to gather the 1000 intercessors. We’re not interested in people signing up or in a casual connection to this all encompassing mission. Don’t sign up, but simply show up.
Every Friday from 10pm-midnight we are calling the 1000 intercessors together to pray in tongues for an hour and a half, followed by a half an hour of scripture reading.
We are in a different church each Friday night, and YOU are invited.
While the time may feel inconvenient, it is also time that is free. It’s wide open. The pastors, leaders, intercessors and the entire city church in Detroit is free every Friday from 10pm-midnight, almost without exception.
As we put corporate prayer, on site, together, at the top of our ‘to do’ list each week, God’s plans can come to pass… and right on time.
Visit www.revivallab.com for a map and directions to the next event. Tonight we’ll be in Chesterfield… praying with FIRE!
AND, this past Sunday’s teaching on Intimate Encounter is a MUST WATCH.
If you want insight into the call to prayer, into the call to take cities, then, watch this teaching.
Head on over to media.johnburton.net.