We have been experiencing an overwhelming atmosphere at Revival Church recently—one young lady mentioned, with tears in her eyes A WEEK LATER, that she’s forever changed. The saturating presence of the Holy Spirit has resulted in many powerfully rocked people!
**Michele Perry said that she feels that the mission in Detroit is more difficult than her mission in Sudan. This means that we need the masses to join together each week as we strategically contend for an outpouring in Detroit.
What’s radically important in this season? Several key points:
- This is a season of gathering the hungry—As a regional center of revival, Revival Church is connecting with people from all over the area each week to contend for an outpouring.
- This is a season of precision positioning—Simply, those currently connected to Revival Church, and many other we have yet to meet are being awakened to the extreme need to be alert, in position and intentionally advancing the mission of revival.
- We are praying in pastors, leaders, intercessors, musicians, etc—As a regional revival center, it’s important that we have key city leaders on our team. We’re praying in people who are running the race of Kingdom advance in the region.
- Joy, freedom and abundant life are to be the norm—As we find ourselves deeply refreshed and healed in God’s presence each week as we minister to God and each other, the life of God will explode into our city.
So, can you help in this mission? It’s a big one and we can’t do it with a small team!
A few thoughts:
- Participate in prophetic prayer every Sunday from 5-6pm
- Bring friends, pastors, intercessors, family and others to our primary revival and refreshing event every week on Sunday at 6pm
- Join a small group
- Ask how your gift and passion fits at Revival Church
- Share the vision with pastors and leaders, and request they book a Revival Team in their church or at their camp or conference.
We can’t wait to see you THIS SUNDAY at 6pm!
Also, don’t forget to REGISTER for October’s THE THINNING OF THE VEIL conference with Michele Perry! Discounted registration through June!
First—Let’s soak, dance and drink in THE RIVER at Revival Church tonight at 6pm! Come early for prophetic prayer at 5pm! www.detroitrevivalchurch.com
Second—Several have asked for info on how to support Michele Perry in Sudan and how to purchase her book. Visit her site here: www.convergeinternational.net
The Thinning of the Veil Conference with Michele Perry at Revival Church
For those of you who were with us last weekend when Michele Perry ministered supernatural love, you are in for a significant second wave of power this October!
And, for any of you who missed it, just ask anybody who attended, you’ll be convinced that you simply don’t want to miss this upcoming conference!
Why the name, The Thinning of the Veil? Michele and many others are experiencing a much greater ease at walking and operating in the supernatural realm. Encounters with God seem to be increasing in regularity as revival draws near. We want to equip you and impart into you the life of Jesus and this Heavenly reality.
The evening sessions will be FREE (registration is still required however), and the Saturday all day workshops will be available for you for a small registration fee:
- Now through June 30th- $20 per person
- July 1st – September 30th- $25 per person
- October 1st – October 28th- $30 per person
- At the door- $35 per person
There will be NO children’s ministry during the Saturday workshop.
There will be children’s ministry during the evening sessions.
Here are some photos of last weekend’s event with Michele Perry: