Tomorrow morning at 10am the revolution in Detroit continues at Revival Church North!
We’ll be going hard after God, encountering him in prayer and worship and catching the vision of widespread fire in the region!
FOOD AND FUN!
After the service ends, we’ll hang out and fire up the grill and eat, talk and get to know each other!
I would love to have a room full of people I’ve never met before! Come out and bring everyone you can find to this brand new church plant!
If you’d like to let us know you are coming, that would be great! We’ll be ready for you! Contact us here: http://revivalnorth.com/contact-us/
For a map and directions, click HERE.
We are gathering a team of hungry people who are ready to experience God in this region in unprecedented fashion.
As one of what will ultimately be 50 Revival Church locations in the Detroit region, we are devoted to starting fires and inviting people to watch us burn!
These fires will spread—and fast. The harvest is ripe and God is gathering those who are ready to help infuse them with the abundant life of Jesus!
What should you expect? Freedom and fire!
Revival Church has a passionate and fun atmosphere, exciting and challenging teaching, God’s amazing presence and a environment to nurture life-long friendships!
If you are looking for a point of reference, we affirm and appreciate a variety of ministry streams including the International House of Prayer in Kansas City, Bethel Church in Redding, California, Barbara Yoder, Steve Gray and World Revival Church, John Kilpatrick and The Bay of the Holy Spirit, Catch The Fire in Toronto, Lou Engle and many others who embrace the power and presence of God and his advancing Kingdom.
So, plan your visit by contacting us here, dress any way you want (most of us dress in jeans), bring the family, grab some free coffee and enjoy Jesus!
The Culture is our set of core values at Revival Church. It sets the pace and clearly communicates the culture we are called to establish and steward.
- Our mission is your freedom – The mission of freedom from sin, sickness and poverty drives everything we do at Revival Church. We reject a casual approach to God and affirm abundant life, passion and fire for all.
- Honor is in our DNA – Honor is something we are. No matter the issue, you can’t stop us from honoring you! We believe that honor is a condition of the heart and not dependent on someone’s actions toward us.
- We rally around the vision – Revival Church is built on the vision God gave John. As a company of burning ones, we are passionate defenders and champions of it. Every person is responsible to catch fire and burn hot every day. The resulting corporate torch will inflame our region with revival.
- We are a threat to the status quo – This is a ministry of extreme reformation. As we storm against the prevailing flow of the church and society, we fully believe many will be provoked to turn and follow our lead into freedom.
- There is one church in the city and we aren’t it – Revival Church is one department of many in the landscape of the city church. Our focus is regional impact and the increase of the harvest that will be felt far and wide.
- We affirm ridiculous faith – We simply believe that God is extreme and his plans are bigger than what we can imagine. If it doesn’t look ridiculously insane, it’s less than what God has in mind.
- We are all about the numbers – We are unapologetically intense in our mission to gather and equip people of destiny.
- Corporate mission prevails – We are focused on preparing for the influx of zealous people the harvest will bring to Revival Church. We launch and support only those endeavors that fit into the corporate mission.
- We refuse to live below the Biblical norm – Healings, signs, wonders, miracles, extreme love and bold prophetic teaching were and are the standard.
- Poverty has no chance – Extravagant giving in every sphere of life, whether it’s in the church or a big tip at the coffee shop, will displace a spirit of poverty, transform individuals and reform the economy of our region.
- Sickness and disease have no right to torment believers – The Lord Jesus Christ has been given power and authority over all sickness and disease. He has delegated that authority to us.
- We err on the side of freedom – Revival is messy and is to be stewarded, not controlled. We embrace an atmosphere of bold prophetic declaration and Holy Spirit initiated freedom.
We look forward to getting to know you!
The Revival Church Team
The prophecies have been clear, and now video is here!
Have you ever wondered how the Brownsville revival broke out? Or Azusa, or Toronto?
Of course, we have some great historians that have done a good job of breaking this down for us, but… what if…
…what if there was a video record of the teachings and calls to action that preceded an outpouring?
Imagine 50 years from now in a school of revival somewhere in the world… possibly in a village in Africa or a homeless shelter in a city in Europe… or in Bible colleges… countless hours of video was being studied and the teachings implemented in their own pursuit of revival. Wow!
So, this massive drama is before us. Thanks to Revolution House of Prayer in Manitou Springs, Colorado, we have the camera. The services and events at Revival Church will be recorded starting this Sunday, and our prayer is that many people around the world, both now and after the revival lands, will glean key strategies from them.
Three key people prophesied that news cameras would be in our building recording the revival. But, they also prophesied that we needed to have cameras in the building BEFORE the revival so a before and after documentary could be produced.
Now, we still do have needs to take this media missions ministry to the next level. Can you help?
- A second camera ($500)
- A video board (?)
- Monthly broadcasting on xpmedia.com ($250/month)
You can watch a quick video that I took at www.detroitrevivalchurch.com/teaching.
Also, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube videos… these are taken ‘on the go’ and I talk about the messages that God’s burning in my heart in the moment. www.youtube.com/johnburtonministries.