House of Prayer: A Revelation Driven House of Prayer model is coming to the Detroit region! You are invited to dive into the fire with us!
First! TONIGHT learn more about the coming house of prayer strategy as I teach at theLab on Revelation Driven Prayer! Perfect timing! You can audit this class for $25. Just show up and pay at the door TONIGHT, Thursday, January 31st at 7pm! (Cash, check, credit card)
Revival Church meets at CENTRAL CHURCH, 1529 E. 12 Mile Rd, Madison Heights, MI 48071.
The purpose of this message is twofold:
- Explain the new house of prayer model that’s coming soon to the Detroit region
- Solicit help to find the perfect property to house it
Simply put, a Revelation Driven House of Prayer is a house of prayer marked by a sharp and vibrant prophetic fire.
We have experienced absolutely stunning miracles throughout the years when we have employed this revelation driven model of intercession. You can listen to some of the dramatic stories that we lived through in Manitou Springs, Colorado. I shared them Sunday at Revival Church. Listen to the house of prayer stories here: http://media.johnburton.net/6670824
This house of prayer model embraces various styles of prayer including decrees, soaking, declaring the Word, worship and others. The common thread is encounter and response to the heart of God.
Additionally, there is a mysterious yet powerful balance between brokenness and exuberant joy. Between repentance and freedom. Grief and victory.
Simply know this, it won’t be a despair driven house of prayer! Sadness, depression, frustration, unbelief and hopelessness are not a part of the strategy! Joy, freedom, dancing, victory and bold authority to advance revival in our region will fuel us!
As we advance together, a powerful and constant prophetic atmosphere will be developed, and we will watch miracle after miracle occur as we respond to the revelation God gives us. It will be an adventure to say the least!
The Revelation Driven House of Prayer Plan
While the specifics can change as we get closer to launch, the plan currently includes:
- Revival Church is the foundation on which the house of prayer will exist. The property we find will house both (which are really one, but for the sake of communicating this fresh vision, I’m making distinctions.)
- Two primary weekly encounter services (Saturday & Sunday nights)
- One Revival Church service (Sunday morning)
- Joyful, weighty worship
- Revelation Driven Prayer Monday & Tuesday nights
- Verse-by-verse Bible study Wednesday nights
- theLab Class Thursday nights
- City focused events off site Friday nights
- Daily noon worship & soaking prayer (Mon-Fri)
- This model will be reproduced in our Tribes, and in other cities around the world! We are ready to bring our team to your location to help launch a Revelation Driven House of Prayer!
- We are ready to start the new house of prayer immediately. Can you help us find a property? Here’s what we need:
- Within approx 7 miles of our current location in Madison Heights. Troy, Warren, Royal Oak, Sterling Heights and other nearby places could work well.
- At least 8,000 square feet, preferably closer to 20,000
- A large open room that can hold a large stage plus at least 150 chairs
- Parking for a minimum of 30 cars, preferably over 50
- Air conditioned
- Good condition/move in ready
- Offices and classrooms
- Zoned correctly and no modifications necessary to house a church (for example, buildings designed for large assemblies must have a certain type and number of restrooms)
- Approx $2000/month to lease, or a donation of a property to Revival Church
- Could be an existing church (which would be the easiest), a warehouse, industrial property, etc.
Additionally, we are currently fundraising for the new house of prayer. We need to raise an additional $45,000. We are encouraging people to ask the Lord about making a significant, special donation in addition to regular tithes. Get creative in your giving! Real estate, jewelry, vehicles, etc. will help us reach this goal! You can give online at www.detroitrevivalchurch.com/donate. All donations are tax deductible.
Some have made faith pledge, and you can do the same by emailing us at [email protected]. All it would take is nine people pledging $5000 over the next few months! Just mention the house of prayer property in your submission!