I’m overwhelmed! Here’s some of the reasons that I LOVE Revival Church!
Here’s why I love my church!
- People are consumed with hunger for God! I love you all!!!
- We had at least 50 people flood into the chapel AFTER last night’s service for personal prophetic ministry! I didn’t leave the building until 11:30pm! (By the way, after EVERY SUNDAY SERVICE we’ll have prophetic ministry available! Spread the word and get ready to be blessed!)
- theLab Internship is blowing my mind! God’s grace is fueling this school of fire!
- theLab graduation party was WILD! I cried and cried!
- People were sloshed on the asphalt outside of a church the other day until 1:30am…God visited and we are going for more!
- People have no patience for hype or exaggeration. They expect God to out do their wildest imaginations!
- The vision for revival in Detroit is insane! People are burning with passion for what is happening here!
- People are really, really, really getting dramatically healed and delivered. I can’t get enough of it!
- The way people roar in prayer before each service is crazy extreme!
- Every service just rocks me! They keep getting wilder and more powerful!
- We are encountering some amazing pastors every Friday night when we travel throughout the city and pray in their churches.
- My amazing friends…every one of you who are running this amazing race with me!