- Julia Palermo
If you are in a room with John Burton for more than 10 minutes and you don’t have a fire in your belly, I would check your pulse. This man is a fire starter and it’s catchy! John is a revivalist who burns with a passion to see cities and nations set ablaze with love for Jesus! He is a gifted writer, preacher and prophetic minister. He has clear vision and strategy for city wide breakthrough of revival. I highly encourage you to invite him to your church if you are in need of corporate breakthrough!
- Cindy Hicks Nobels
OH MY WORD!! Talk about an on time message from John Burton last night @ God Invasion!! I can truly say it was so refreshing to hear & experience!! Haven't heard this caliber of teaching in over 30 years! He is a TRUE revivalist & while we think REVIVAL is one thing, it's soooo much more!! Get ready folks for GOD'S version of Revival!! It's gonna rock your world!!
Cindy Hicks Nobles
- Matt Sorger
John carries a real passion and anointing for revival, breakthrough and transformation. He carries and releases the tangible fire of God and brings people into encounters with God's presence. He is a strong equipper in the areas of prayer and evangelism and mobilizes people to carry God's word and presence outside the four walls of the church building. John is also a great preacher of the word. He has had many years of ministry experience both as a pastor and evangelist. His understanding of local church ministry makes his ministry well rounded and unique. He pastors, oversees a school of ministry and travels releasing the fire of God and igniting hearts with a passion for Jesus. I believe he would be a great blessing to your church.
- JD King
John Burton is a man who has continued to allow himself to be thrust into the middle of what God is doing. He not only hears from Heaven, but is willing to boldly shout it from the rooftops. If John is stirred about something, I would recommend that you listen.
World Revival Network of Ministries
- Brian Simmons
I’m thankful for men like John Burton who hear a sound coming out of heaven, a trumpet sound, calling this generation to something more than good meetings and life as usual. We need men and women who are more than echoes of the past, but voices who prophesy what is to come. I believe those men and women are being prepared to arise and take their place in human history.
Dr. Brian Simmons
The Passion Translation
- Andy Sanders
John Burton has a long history of planting churches, pastoring, authorship and much more. However, knowing him personally, all of his credentials are outweighed by his passion for revival and the supernatural fire of God. I have no doubt that he has and would lay down everything for that cause. His radical faith mixed with undying pursuit has led him to encounter the Lord in miraculous ways including dreams, visions and fresh revelation. The bottom line is, John Burton has a message that the body of Christ needs to hear.
Dr. Andy Sanders
5 Fold Media
- Marcellis Smith
John is dangerously prophetic, provoking passion in those in pursuit of revival. In just a few short years, I have witnessed the impact of his obedience to Christ in a region bound by division & religion. His mandate is one of radical devotion, raising up burning ones and releasing them into new levels in their kingdom assignment.
Lead Pastor Jubilee City
- Jeremiah Johnson
John Burton is a great man of God that is blessed with numerous gifts that serve as a blessing to the body of Christ. I would highly recommend him to anyone in ministry. He is full of integrity.
- Tim MartinJohn Burton is a modern day revivalist that sees and wants the heart of God to rise up in this present generation! I highly recommend him for any ministry you may be considering. In my opinion, he is like a modern day John the Baptist going ahead preparing people for the Lord! We had him in our church and we were not disappointed and neither will you be!Pastor Tim Martin
- Annie Schumacher
John is a true burning, shining lamp. He is crying out in the wilderness as a messenger from God to the city. He preaches and teaches from a pure heart. His books are incredible and enlightening. He's a great friend and trustworthy minister. He is gifted with media and creative ideas. John has lived the truth, there is no cost...the Lamb is worth it all.
Certified Professional Counselor and Pastor
International House of Prayer
- Kerry George
John is an author, a powerful speaker and a man of God with a compassion for people. As an apostolic leader he has a heart for serving pastors and leaders. He has a lot of relevant teaching to share and is worthwhile to both invest in and to have him come and impart to you and your team. If you want to empower your city and prepare your church for revival John is the one you are looking for. His books and training material is also worthy of examination.
- Chris Ferguson
John won't serve yesterdays' manna, old wine, or an ear tickling message! His ears are tuned to hear the Word of the LORD and bring a piercing message to people who hunger for truth. Your community will be awakened, provoked, and equipped! Be prepared to encounter God, experience His power & presence and transform your world!
District Pastor Forerunner Christian Fellowship
International House of Prayer, Kansas City, MO
- David Dailey
John is relentless when it comes to pursuing a vision. He encourages his team to dream big, then helps them work hard at overcoming obstacles and get results. He's a passionate visionary, and a strong prayer warrior and intercessor. A mover and shaker in the Kingdom of God.
- Glenn Bleakney
John Burton is a man with unquenchable passion for God. His life is a living Epistle of the truth that the Kingdom of God is not just in word, but in power. He lights fires wherever he goes leaving behind the unmistakable fragrance of the life of Christ. I highly recommend his ministry to you.
President of Awake Nations
- Val Keen
Booking John Burton is one of the wisest investments a pastor can make for his/her congregation!
- Shelly Bishop
We were in the middle of a new church plant when John came. It had been difficult, to say the least. John came to bring change and that he did. Change to the ministry, change to the people and change to myself as well. He brought clarity and vision and authority. His word was confirmation of all that God had placed in my spirit. So glad he came! Looking forward to his next visit!
Pastor of The House of The Living God
Mineral Bluff GA
- Tina Baker
The anointing on John Burton's life causes the Word He releases to go right into your spirit... to confront areas that need change and to bring the grace necessary to get it done. He speaks by revelation into the vision God has given you. I would recommend him without reservation to minister in your Church.
- Kevin Hardy
I've known John and his wife Amy for several years and I can attest to their consistency and fervency when it comes to speaking the truth of the Word without compromise. John's motives are pure and his passion to see real change, real holiness, and real radical faith advancing the kingdom of God is powerful and sincere. A great speaker and a great author.
Pastor Kevin Hardy
Chaplain's Assistance Program
When we invited you we anticipated an unusual move of God in our church but had no idea how much you would ignite the fire of God in hearts and set us on the path to revival. What a tremendous week it has been! Thanks for all that you, through the anointing of the Holy Spirit, have invested in us this week. One of these days there will be a mighty sound coming from the south. It will be the sound of revival and of a raging fire of the Spirit in Haiti. ~Jean Heder Petit-Frere
ADDITIONAL TESTIMONIES AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- John is fiery and hears from God. Some of his words are still ringing in my ears, especially about community prayer, years later!~Thomas B. McClintock
- As a spiritual leader, I have been transformed by John’s energy, his vision, and his commitment to help raise up a generation of spiritually aware leaders who are anything but conventional. He is an example to follow, and some of my most spirit-moving moments in a group setting have been during his gatherings. John is a gift: a tireless voice of truth – a fire – in an otherwise grayed-out world. It is an honor to know him.~Deb Wise
- John Burton is a cutting edge speaker and designer. His efforts, delivery and final product always exceed my expectations. He is an asset to the community and a trailblazer.~Jessica Adriel
- I listened to Sundays message again. I'm so messed up, tears, groans, trembling (can barely type) such an anointing...o God, give us your heart and let us take heed to the call to prayer. I see us on the verge of a deep valley (the glory) (the radical call) God is saying just take the step down and let go. Make the changes and you will see my glory manifest in Detroit! - Michele
- It has been a great adventure to be at Revival Church and serve with John and Amy Burton. During this time I have experienced amazing breakthrough and growth. The combination of freedom and consistent challenge that is found at Revival has caused my walk with God to be very alive and constantly moving forward. So much fear and bondage has broken off my life. I am very grateful for John’s persistence in calling out destiny in people’s lives and the deliverance anointing that is on his life. I am grateful that he is not afraid to make clear the mandate for God’s people to raise the bar in their lives so they will be a people who are deeply in love with God and willing to follow Him wherever He leads. God is calling more to take the challenge and live the adventure! Don’t hesitate to respond! - Amy
- “Phenomenal integrity and desire to walk the Word. His heart for others and his ability to speak the truth behind the Scriptures is by outstanding!”~Kevin Hardy, International House of Prayer
- “I have known John Burton for a number of years and can personally attest to his great giftings and Spiritual insight. John certainly has a lot of energy and creativity. I have seen the great work he has accomplished and can heartily recommend him.”~JD King, World Revival Church
- 20 Elements of Revival- I just finished your book, 20 Elements of Revival. Wow! This is it. If the Church/House of Prayer at large could get this into their hands and read it before they opened the doors we could actually change the world! I've been talking to our leadership team- this book is #1 for all of our Core Leadership. It should be in the hands of every leader in the Body. - Luann, International House of Prayer East, Detroit
- 20 Elements of Revival- I just finished reading 20 Elements of Revival. Everyone should read this book! I wish I had the cash for a case of this book. Seriously! I keep thinking of more people who NEED a copy of it! It's very, very, very rare for me to feel this way about a book other than the Bible.-Kathi Sharpe
- Revelation Driven Prayer- "John Burton's book on prayer hits the mark. It is the type of book that you can read and reread and be encouraged anew each time in your prayer walk with our Lord. We have to hear from God in a myriad of areas of our lives. That happens as we spend time with our Lord in prayer. Be Blessed and share this book with others that we all might have a deeper revelation of what our obedience will accomplish for the kingdom and for ourselves."- Barbara Parmelee
- Covens in the Church- During the process of deciding to heed a call of God to move to Colorado, a couple read Covens in the Church. They shared their testimony with me. They reported a great offense crawling up their spine as they read the book. It was hard for them to embrace. Through the process of prayer, they felt God confirming that what they were reading was what they needed to grasp as they were moving on. What they shared next was stunning. They went to their pastor and shared their call to move. However, they told him this, “Pastor, we honor you as our God ordained authority. Though we feel that we are to go, if you feel it is not the right move, we will honor you and stay. It’s your call.” Tears rolled down the pastor’s cheeks. He said, “I’ve been in ministry for 15 years and you are the first people who have ever asked me to partner with them as they moved on. Thank you.”
- Just finished reading the two books you gave me…and I am buzzing in the Holy Spirit! My wife and I had an hour conversation about the depth of their implications. You have nailed it my friend. I have met few people who have put all this together….and I am in awe and grateful. I want all our leadership team to especially read 20 Elements of Revival. -Tim
- For the rest of my life I will never forget the first day of real POWER encounter: People strewn all over the floor, John on the stage sitting, facilitating. He said, Mike lay your hand on Devaun, and WOW... that was it. Trying to keep my self on my feet was all I could do and I could not even do that. Down on the ground I went. When I came up i was a changed man. There is no doubt, changed for life. I desire more change, I will not settle for anything less. I will no longer accept powerless services. I want more, more, more , more. -Mike
- WOW!! We are still reeling from your visit...every single leader has had a dramatic transformation. Reports of dreams, visions, healings and deliverances keep pouring in. We cannot thank you enough for the powerful message and ministry you brought to us.- Ron Zettle, IHOPE Detroit
- Sorry to keep bothering you bro, but I have to say that whatever happened in the spirit realm when you were here has not stopped. Things are happening all around us and there is a real anticipation of something STRONG and POWERFUL on the horizon. Some real stuff seems to be ready to break.- Mike, IHOPE-Detroit
- Hey John, Bro, I ain't got no words. You may never know the impact that you have had on all of us. I will tend the coals and they will be burning when you return. Go low.- Mike
- God wants us before him night and day. John taught us so much.. To burn!
I haven't stopped and I will not stop... I want more of him and only him.. I will not be satisfied with the lesser things.- Vicki
- I got down on my knees and 2 people came over and prayed over me and instantly my body filled with the fire of God and I was burning so hot that it was almost unbearable, yet it was so amazing and powerful. I was sitting there sobbing... God moved, and it was amazing, and I just have so much joy in my heart from it. Not happiness, but pure true joy. I LOVE JESUS!- Hannah
- The burning and shaking I felt returned and has been continual for the past several days. It comes and goes everytime I pray now. The fear and presence of God has been ALL over me. It's amazing. The shaking and burning has been with me for most of this week ever since Monday night.- Sara
- JOHHHHNNNNNN!!!!!! It is Hannah Z from IHOPE!!!! I FELT THE FIRE LAST NIGHT!!!!!! IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOODD!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!! GOD IS MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOTTTT!!!!!!! I woke up in the middle of the night burning too!!!! But at the service I think some dude's back got healed and a lot of people got touched!!!!! It was fun!! God Bless You!!!! Hannah!
- Wow. So God totally moved this week. A fire was started, and it is nowhere near dwindling. It's burning stronger and stronger with every minute that ticks by. My life wasn't just "affected-" I am permanently changed and the passion for God in my heart is growing and yearning and just intense!- Rachel
- I wanted to drop a quick note to say, Thank You! What an incredible weekend. Your teaching was deep revelation from the heart of God. I have spoken to several people about the services and everyone was extremely encouraged and excited. We have been praying for revival for years and since Jan. 08 we have increased our prayer in both time and the number of intercessors. Your time with us at Way of the Cross was a divine appointment to take our church to a new level in the Lord and prayer.
- The Sunday night service was amazing, the message on being a forerunner (on target message) and people getting rocked by the Holy Spirit all over the sanctuary. After the service was over everyone wanted to linger in the presence of the Lord. I look forward to your return to spend more time with us at WOTC.- Gary Quarles, Dayton, Ohio
- I so enjoyed and was blessed by the Holy Spirit. God has been stretching my territories, as I have asked Him to do, but in ways I've never dreamed. I thank God for using you and I thank you for allowing God to use you.- Becke Jackson, Dayton, Ohio
- "I've never heard a more dynamic couple speak at a retreat. May God bless you as you continue your ministry at Revolution"- Gary
- "John, thanks so much for listening to God's heart! It changed my life. I'm crying, but I feel happy inside- a happiness I've never felt."- Melanie
- "Thanks John and Amy for never getting tired and always doing what is right. You are inspiring me to go deeper and pray more. I am so sick of church as we know it. I am seeking hard after a SUSTAINED revival."- Theresa
- "Both John and Amy are amazing servants of the Most High God! They have an incredible amount of faith, and passion. After years of living in sin and disobedience God lead me to Revolution Church in Manitou Springs, where John and Amy taught, by example, how we can all have a real, and intimate relationship with God. Their ministry and passion helped to change the course of my life forever!"- Andrea
- In reference to John, I can't say enough good things. The first thing that caught my attention about John, was that he prays. Not just a little, not just some, but a lot. That time spent in prayer produces an intimacy and a clear recognition of God's voice. Having run this race with him for awhile, I have seen him receive and faithfully steward clear prophetic vision on a consistent basis that is confirmed repeatedly by numerous sources outside of his immediate ministry. As his primary intercessor for several years, what strikes me is the intensity of the fire and anointing on his preaching and teaching and the impartation that God pours out through him. The word he delivers always hits the mark with what God is speaking and with what the Lord has been giving me in intercession for him and those he is ministering to. John is a forerunner who does not bend to the fear of man. He stands on the prophetic word of the Lord for the city, the nation and the world, knowing that God will accomplish what He has spoken because nothing is impossible for God. I will gladly serve him as long as God allows. He is an awesome man of God. Faithfully, Miles Anderson Director, Revolution House of Prayer
- "This is a man following after God's heart and call on his life.
Personal time with God and prayer time with God, that is so important at this time of our Christian walk, is John's priority. As a result, his preaching and teaching brings the Fire of God into the arena. That Fire can do nothing less than quicken your spirit for what God has for you and what God's plan for your walk with Him is. Be Blessed by having John visit your church or ministry. I was!" Your sister in Christ, Barbara Parmelee
- "John & Amy, Thank you for being true to who you are and showing us a different aspect to who God is. Thank you for bringing your experiences of who God is. You both have been a blessing."- Kevin
- "John & Amy, what an anointing you two have. Thank you for being faithful."- Ashley
- "John, your message changed my life."- Marisa
- "Thank you both for your overwhelming compassion, strength and wisdom. This weekend will, no doubt, be the beginning of a wonderful journey. Thank you for inspiring my search for God's will for my life."- Erin
- "John & Amy, God used you to deliver a mighty and healing message this weekend."- Teresa
- "Thank you two so much for sharing the love of God this weekend. It changed my life forever!"- Dave
- "John & Amy, most of all, thank you for helping us know how to listen to God. It's been something I needed and I believe the group needed. Thanks for the time, the message and the love you guys poured out on us. We love you."- Brent
- "John, what an enthusiasm and passion you have for Jesus Christ! Your innovative and compelling presentation of Hope and Healing was one that inspired EVERYONE in attendance. You made us all want to seek out and discover our personal “CAVE EXPERIENCE”. John, continue the excellent work. I pray that God will give you opportunity to share with many others across the country. I would recommend you to any Pastor or ministry leader looking for a fresh (Faith-Lift) for their people. God Bless you!" Larry Wilhite, Backstage Ministries, Branson, MO